Doctor's Home !
Make an account to get full access ! IT's FREE NOW !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Doctor's Home !
Make an account to get full access ! IT's FREE NOW !
Doctor's Home !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Multilobar R sided pneumonia
Ablation of the ‘somatosensory area 1’ of the cerebral cortex leads to:  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:19 am by Admin

» Gas under the diaphragm after abdominal surgery
Ablation of the ‘somatosensory area 1’ of the cerebral cortex leads to:  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:16 am by Admin

» ARDS CXR !!
Ablation of the ‘somatosensory area 1’ of the cerebral cortex leads to:  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:14 am by Admin

» Cardiac Tamponade-Big heart and clear lungs
Ablation of the ‘somatosensory area 1’ of the cerebral cortex leads to:  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:11 am by Admin

» R sided Pneumothorax
Ablation of the ‘somatosensory area 1’ of the cerebral cortex leads to:  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:07 am by Admin

» Tension L Pneumothorax and bulla on CXR
Ablation of the ‘somatosensory area 1’ of the cerebral cortex leads to:  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:03 am by Admin

» Lingular pneumonia
Ablation of the ‘somatosensory area 1’ of the cerebral cortex leads to:  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:02 am by Admin

» Wedge-shaped lung infarct after PE
Ablation of the ‘somatosensory area 1’ of the cerebral cortex leads to:  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:00 am by Admin

» Bronchoalveolar Carcinoma
Ablation of the ‘somatosensory area 1’ of the cerebral cortex leads to:  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:59 am by Admin

Ablation of the ‘somatosensory area 1’ of the cerebral cortex leads to:

Go down

Ablation of the ‘somatosensory area 1’ of the cerebral cortex leads to:

Ablation of the ‘somatosensory area 1’ of the cerebral cortex leads to:  I_vote_lcap0%Ablation of the ‘somatosensory area 1’ of the cerebral cortex leads to:  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ablation of the ‘somatosensory area 1’ of the cerebral cortex leads to:  I_vote_lcap0%Ablation of the ‘somatosensory area 1’ of the cerebral cortex leads to:  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Ablation of the ‘somatosensory area 1’ of the cerebral cortex leads to:  Empty Ablation of the ‘somatosensory area 1’ of the cerebral cortex leads to:

A. Total loss of pain sensation
B. Total loss of touch sensation
C. Loss of tactile localization but not of two point discrimination
D. Loss of tactile localization and two point discrimination
Admin
Admin

https://mbbs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit